What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We use Australia Post Express Post and Standard, Fastway couriers and Hunter Express.
Am I able to pick up my online order from your store?
Yes we offer in-store pickup for online orders just select local pickup in your shipping cart
Can Ring Water Filtration Systems provide a delivery ETA?
The following ETA’s are based on the recommended time-frame for delivery by Water Filtration Systems for Australia regular post, Fastway Melbourne Metro can be same day if the order is received early in the morning and remove one day from the list below.
VIC: 1-3 working days
ACT: 1-3 working days
NSW: 1-3 working days
QLD: 2-5 working days
SA: 2-5 working days
TAS: 2-5 working days
WA: 4-9 working days
NT: 4-9 working days
- In some remote areas Australia Post may pass your package onto a local courier (on-carrier) to complete the delivery, a signature will still be required.
- Please allow an additional 1-3 working days during peak transit times. (E.g. Christmas and New Year).
- Pre-ordered items or custom order items will have a short lead time before all goods are dispatched. For these instances you may contact us for an estimated time of arrival.
I have accepted a damaged package, what should I do?
In some cases a package may look fine at the time of delivery; however upon closer inspection it may actually be damaged. If you have accepted a package like this, the best option is to check inside the box to ensure the products are not physically damaged. If one or more products do appear to be damaged, contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. In most cases Ring Hot Water will be able to organise a courier to pick-up the product/s and have them returned for further inspection. Once we have received the product/s back, Water Filtration Systems will try to provide a replacement ASAP for your order.
It appears I have missed my delivery, how do I collect my package/s?
If you have missed your delivery the courier will leave a calling card in your letter box they provide further details regarding your package. The courier customer service pages can be reached for Austarlia Post and Fastway Couries, you should also have your consignment number handy, as this will help Australia Post locate your package.
* Please be patient when trying to contact Australia Post customer service.
It appears I have not received my full order, what should I do?
Do not panic, as this is not an uncommon occurrence. Most courier companies experience this from time to time.
In some cases the courier may part deliver an order; this can happen due several different reasons.
– The courier company has not packed your whole order on the one truck/van. In this case the remaining package/s should be delivered within 2 working days.
– The courier company has routed the package/s to different depots. In this case the remaining package/s should be delivered within 2 working days.
– One of the packages has been misplaced at the courier company depots; this is usually found and organized for delivery within 2 working days.
– In extreme circumstances where the courier company has not completed the full delivery 2-3 working days after the partial delivery, please contact email@example.com for assistance and will lodge an inquiry into the missing package.
I have requested for my order to be cancelled, however it appears that it was dispatched. What should I do?
The best thing you can do is contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. We will then see if we can pull back the package before it is on the Australia Post truck. If Water Filtration Systems is notified too late and the package is already en-route for delivery, it is always recommended to not accept delivery of the package and request the courier to return to sender the package. Once we have received the package back, we will be able to provide the necessary refund for the order.
Which freight charge should I select during checkout?
For fast delivery Australia Express post and Fastway for Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide metro city’s please note Fast is by road
Am I able to provide additional delivery instructions?
Yes But unfortunately Water Filtration Systems is unable to guarantee that these instructions would be fulfilled by the courier. This is due to having no control over courier transit times and delivery routes.
Below are a few examples of instructions that Water Filtration CANNOT guarantee will be followed by the courier.
– Specific delivery times and dates.
– Leaving a package without a signature (e.g. behind the back gate or letterbox).
– Providing a second address for delivery.
Does Water Filtration Systems, ship internationally?
Yes to selected country’s we provide international shipping.