- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Water Shut Off Leak Detector
The Savant auto shut off leak detector will shut down when a water leak is detected.
The detector unit shuts the activate solenoid valve to shut off the inlet tube of the water treatment system to block water flow and generates an acoustic signal “beep-beep” sound and blinks the blue light continuously to notify the water leak is detected.
After the leakage problem is removed press the reset button for 4 seconds the control unit activates the solenoid valve to open the inlet tube of water treatment system again with a long beep sound and the water supply will be back on.
* Auto shut off water when water leak is detected
* 9VDC alkaline battery operated
* Auto shut off when battery power is low
* Easy installation
* Protection for water filter, water softener, home appliance.
* Operating voltage: 9V DC
* Supply current: Typical 1.0 mA, maximum 15.0 mA.
* Cable length: 1.5 M for solenoid valve cord
* Connections: 1/2” BSP male, brass valve
* Water leak detecting method: Control unit with detecting metal strips put on the floor near water filter.
* Environment operational temperature: -20 ~ 80℃
* Maximum pressure: 8 Bar / 800 kPa / 116 PS